Lynleles replied

295 weeks ago

The Long Way Home Full Movie Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

24th of July in the year 1953, three days left until North and South Korea will sign the truce. Nam-bok is a normal soldier who just wants to go home to his farm. Instead he must bring a secret paper to the Western front but on his way, he is attacked by North Korean forces which causes him to loose the paper. Accidently the secret paper is discovered by Young-gwang, a North Korean soldier and the last remaining survivor of his unit. While Nam-bok is searching for his important papers, he sees Young-gwang stealing them. Now Nam-bok fights like a lion to get the secret paper back.
A North- and a South Korean soldier are having a private war in the last days of the Korean war.
I am not sure about how people could possible rate this movie as bad. I am not a critic, I did not know what to expect, in general the movie really packed a punch and hit me right in the feels. Found myself in tears of laughter and later of sorrow.<br/><br/>For me it was one of those gems that I will MUST re-watch again and again over and over countless times.<br/><br/>I did what I would generally do, make all of my friends watch it. So far the few that did also agreed that this movie is too good. I have never cried so much.
Are you serious? Was I watching a film that was supposed to be a Korean war drama, and equally started like the one, full of gore, realistic battle scenes and shocking realism of being shot and mutilated. Sigh, nay, it only started like this. Sadly, the exciting story of a secret document lost and stolen and found turns into a well, a very silly generic comedy with childish performances, exaggerated facial expressions, terrible dialog, horrid plot and stupid ideas. I could not believe my eyes. A very decent drama got onto a silly C-rate comedy flick, and then at the end it tried to get serious again, alas, all the potential was lost already.

a5c7b9f00b
The Last Ones download torrentThe Negotiator in hindi download free in torrentmalayalam movie download Mortal EnginesEpisode 1.21 movie mp4 downloadDog Soldier download moviesY y hakusho: eiz hakusho tamil dubbed movie torrentStriking Distance hd full movie downloadComputer Warriors movie downloadNo Retreat, No Surrender movie in hindi dubbed downloadElysium full movie hindi download

cathy replied

217 weeks ago

Wow!! I really loved this site. From here we have got the download link of any kind of movies that we Foothill Heights Care Center search for. We know that there are lots of such online sites are available nowadays but this is a different one. Keep share more updates here.
Please log in to post a reply.